Sorry, Pryce, but we are not intending to duplicate Wookieepedia here. Pages should be kept relevant to the Jedi vs Sith Universe, and link to Wookieepedia articles (eg. by using [[starwars:Human|Human]] links) where appropriate. Information included in this wiki should really only cover areas not detailed in Wookieepedia.
--Calmaen vor Lalimar 10:09, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, we need to edit the redlinks on the pages to refer to the relevant Wookieepedia articles. The code for that is [[starwars:Article_Name | Text_to_appear_in_link ]]
- I'll do a few of them later today.
--Calmaen vor Lalimar 10:31, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Could you check which pages link to the redlinks you are including, and change the links to redirect directly to Wooki, rather than creating redirection pages, please.
Cheers, Joel --Calmaen vor Lalimar 23:50, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- What I would prefer is if the original links in the original articles were edited, rather than having new pages with a link.
- I'm assuming you're using 'wanted articles' to find links that need filling in, and somewhere on that page is a 'what links here' link. If you change the links on those pages rather than going and creating all the new pages, I think that would be better.
--Calmaen vor Lalimar 00:01, 24 December 2008 (UTC)