|Modified Gladiator-class Assault Fighter|
Gladiator-class assault fighter
Custom Model (Not for Sale)
100-150 (per hour)
The Gladiator-class assault fighter was a one man starfighter produced by FreiTek Incorporated and was the starfighter of choice used by Brigadier General U'lik Skirata.
These Starfighters have been upgraded from their standard cousins. Among these upgrades were improved shields and an improved hull. New additions included a hyperdrive, two concussion missile racks and a countermeasures suite. The upgraded speed capabilities of this craft made it one of the fastest and most maneuverable in the galaxy, capable of keeping pace with even Nssis-class Clawcraft of the Chiss Ascendancy.
- Jedi vs. Sith Online Role-playing Game
- Champion Squadron (Ten Starfighters)
- Knight Squadron (Ten Starfighters)
- Nano Squadron (Eight Starfighters)
- Nova Squadron (Eight Starfighters)
- Rapier Squadron (Eight Starfighters)
- Raven Squadron (Ten Starfighters)
- Razor Squadron (Eight Starfighters)
- Shadow Squadron (Ten Starfighters)
- Shaman Squadron (Ten Starfighters)
- Tsunami Squadron (Eight Starfighters)
- Wizard Squadron (Ten Starfighters)
The Gladiator-class Assault Fighter and all rights and designs associated with that name are the sole property of LucasArts and no copyright infringement is intended in any form!
The modified nature of these ship designs originate from the imagination of the creator, Rob F. Wilkinson, and no copyright infringement, in any form, was intended against LucasArts and/or its Star Wars: Expanded Universe counterparts!
These designs were created solely for use with the Jedi vs. Sith Online Role-playing Game!