Several alterations were made to the ships interior. While the outside might appear as a product of the Tapani Empire, inside its hull it was clear that the frigate belonged to a Sith. The interior was spartan in decore, dimly lit, and with numerous narrow corridors and crawl spaces.
The emblem of House Cadriaan and the Azzameen family crest can both be seen printed across its hull. Unlike the rest of the warships in the Order, the Sword is not marked with the emblem of the NOE, in order to maintain its status as a patriot of Tapani space.
Notable Crewmembers Include
- Captain Kreebo Lonestar
- First Officer Shiv Kataal
- Ensign Joel Hurwitz
Length: 750 meters
Hull: Havod alloy
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 2.0, Backup Class 14
Crew: Crewmembers (3,550), Gunners (385)
Minimum Crew: Crewmembers (998)
Passengers: 800 troops
Cargo Capacities: 10,000 metric tons
Consumables: 2 years
- 10 Quad Turbolaser Batteries(4 barrel)
- 40 Turbolaser Batteries(2 barrel)
- 30 Ion Cannon Batteries(2 barrel)
- 90 Point Defense Laser Cannons
- 12 Manta-class Assault Starfighters "Paucity Squadron"
- 800 NOE Stormtroopers