Most notable of his non-standard issues is a jet black paint job that covers the entire outer hull of the destroyer. The emblem of the NOE is painted across the bow, and the fanged maw insignia of the Famine Lord is painted around the entrance to the hangar bay, making it appear as though vessels entering the hangar are being devoured by the ship. A series of elongated impervium spikes were welded to its outer hull, serving no real purpuse other than to add to the destroyers sinister appearance. Occasionally starfighter approaching too close to the ships hull have been known to become snagged on the spikes or clipped by the many metallic protrusions.
A great deal of the interior lighting was removed for the sake of the Famine Lord and his crews comfort. As most of the cultists and officers aboard were umbaran in origin, their eyes were more sensitive to light. In fact, the lower decks were completely stripped of interior lighting. Non-umbaran crew members were forced to carry glow rods and personal lighting devices while moving from one section of the ship to the next.
- 10 Octuple Barbette Turbolasers
- 20 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries(3 barrel)
- 20 Heavy Ion Cannon Batteries(3 barrel)
- 20 Turbolaser Batteries(3 barrel)
- 20 Ion Cannon Batteries(3 barrel)
- +26 Turbolaser Cannons
- 10 Phylon Q7 Tractor Beam Projectors
- 14 Gamma-class Assault Shuttles
- 12 TIE Avengers "Draggy's Dozen"
- 12 TIE Defenders "Destitution Squadron"
- 24 TIE Interceptors "Green/Blue Squadron"
- 24 TIE Bombers "Black/Gold Squadron"
- 12 Manta-class Assault Starfighters
- 100 LAAT/i
- 425 Inquisitorium Darktroopers
- 500 Shadow Stormtroopers
- 1000 Phase III Darktroopers
- 1000 Space Troopers